I Wanna Be The Forums!
April 25, 2014, 12:15:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gaiden 1.2 patch released. Click here to download!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: DuskQuest  (Read 4294 times)
Alpha
Prophet of Doom
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 342


Gunslinger Extraordinaire


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2011, 11:31:06 pm »

She looks unsure for just a moment, but begins circling you anyway.

"Not a chance, coward. You will die here!" She charges.
Logged

Neko Desu
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1830



View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2011, 11:32:06 pm »

Shoot that bitch in the face!
Logged

Alpha
Prophet of Doom
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 342


Gunslinger Extraordinaire


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2011, 11:34:15 pm »

You shoot, but unfortunately, she's too quick and manages to slip under the blast. The sound and recoil of the weapon stun you for a second, and she uses that time to knock you to the ground. She pins you down, holding the knife to your throat.

"This is it, worm. Your blood will stain this ground till the Judgement!"

All of a sudden, a boot comes out of nowhere and slams into her face, sending her flying towards a tree!
Logged

Neko Desu
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1830



View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2011, 11:39:21 pm »

Who?
Logged

Alpha
Prophet of Doom
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 342


Gunslinger Extraordinaire


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2011, 11:40:00 pm »

You don't know, you can't see from the ground.
Logged

Neko Desu
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1830



View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2011, 11:40:44 pm »

Get up and perceive the form of the person who delivered the kicktastic blow!
Logged

Alpha
Prophet of Doom
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 342


Gunslinger Extraordinaire


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2011, 11:41:47 pm »

You scramble to your feet and see a powerfully built man in the same uniforms as the dead soldiers from earlier, albeit covered in blood and dirt. He ignores you, however.
Logged

Neko Desu
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1830



View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2011, 11:47:37 pm »

"What's going on around here? Why did you help me?"
Logged

Alpha
Prophet of Doom
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 342


Gunslinger Extraordinaire


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2011, 11:49:39 pm »

He ignores you again, brushing past you to deal with Shulamit who is now standing back up, her face completely fucked up.

They stare at each other for a minute, and in an epically anti-climactic ending, she collapses, presumably from head trauma. The man snaps his fingers and two more Soldiers jump out of hiding and grab her, and haul her away. He walks behind them, then turns and motions for you to follow.
Logged

Neko Desu
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1830



View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2011, 11:50:20 pm »

I do so...slowly.
Logged

Alpha
Prophet of Doom
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 342


Gunslinger Extraordinaire


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2011, 08:46:51 pm »

The man stalks through the forest like a panther, swift and silent.

After a few minutes, you arrive at a small clearing where the other two Soldiers have laid Shulamit down. You wonder at her lack of restraints, but notice that her arms and legs are broken.

The man continues to ignore you.

"Wake her up," he says.
Logged

Neko Desu
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1830



View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2011, 08:53:10 pm »

Slap her across the face?
Logged

Alpha
Prophet of Doom
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 342


Gunslinger Extraordinaire


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2011, 09:05:41 pm »

You walk over to slap her, but as you rear back a hand grabs your wrist.

"I wasn't talking to you, Wildborn."

The man throws you aside, and nods to his comrade, who then applies pressure to one of her broken arms. She awakes screaming. He grabs her jaw in a vice-like grip.

"Do not scream, or I will break your jaw as well. Where is the entrance to the Pale?" He asks, getting right down to business.

Shulamit's eyes are fierce and determined, but also pleading with you as she looks in your direction.
Logged

Neko Desu
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1830



View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2011, 09:18:44 pm »

"Oh, I know! Problem is, you can't enter the Pale," I lie. "Not without a certain magical artifact first."
Logged

Alpha
Prophet of Doom
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 342


Gunslinger Extraordinaire


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2011, 09:19:33 pm »

The man releases her jaw and looks at you.

"What artifact? Where is it?"
Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!