I Wanna Be The Forums!
April 18, 2014, 02:02:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 53
  Print  
Author Topic: DraconicQuest III: Shadow of the Dusk  (Read 14005 times)
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2011, 05:56:46 pm »

> Attempt to summon one of these bound weapons
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2011, 06:12:35 pm »

In a flash of black fire, you summon one of your prized glaives. It's like a long, smooth, perfectly crafted spear, but at each end, there's a long, semi-rounded, and razor sharp blade. Both of them face anti-clockwise, allowing it to be spun using magic to cause massive damage. The glaive is black, with glowing blue rune lines all over it. The soldiers advance carefully, the mob getting up onto the stage. You know you have a second glaive, should you wish to summon it.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2011, 06:17:59 pm »

> Attempt to spin it to keep the crowd at bay, summon my other glaive
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2011, 06:20:25 pm »

You easily spin it with one hand without even using magic, the natural powers of the glaive created a small gust, pushing some back. The other weapon appears in another flash, perfectly identical, apart from the rune lines being blood red.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2011, 06:31:40 pm »

> Free the others from their restraints

"Help me fend off these mongrels, or we're all going to be dead after this little cabaret show!"

> Spin one using magic, wield the other
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2011, 06:38:47 pm »

The nobles have all cleared off the balcony, replaced by ten archers. Large amounts of civilians are up on the stage, the soldiers have finally decided to charge at you, and several phalanxes, squads of elite soldiers moving as one with their shields, are moving into the temple. The boy quickly runs, grabbing a shortsword from a soldier you slayed, wielding it semi-competently. Dreadfang starts slashing at the crowd, which only seems to get them more riled up. The man seems oblivious to the battle, and... is reading a dusty, leather bound book. The girl seems to be keeping back, waiting for a weapon to get near her.

The old man keeps screaming.
"BEWARE THE MORTAL FIRE! BEWARE THE ASH OF DEATH!"
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2011, 06:45:28 pm »

"You're throwing me off old man! Quiet while we all try not to die horribly!"

> Put on a little show, then barrage the oncoming soldiers with ice
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2011, 07:02:30 pm »

You begin to, but your reaction speeds allow you to hear a loud, sharp twang, and see then silver allows flying for you. Your powers may allow you to get creative in your method of evasion.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2011, 07:14:17 pm »

> Create a portal in the arrows path, and create a second portal facing one of the archers
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2011, 07:31:53 pm »

It's hard to overstate your satisfaction as each archer is impaled through the throat.

The three soldiers ram into you, knocking you off balance. The crowd begins to surround you.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2011, 07:36:27 pm »

> Recover, use thundershock to teach them what happens when you don't bother to kill Dante

"Back off, you mongrels!"
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2011, 08:04:24 pm »

Some are fried, and the others back off, hurling insults.

"BLASPHEMER!"
"HERETIC!"
"APOSTATE!"
"DEMON!"

The two younger fighters dispatch a soldier, and Dreadfang bites the head of another one off. The man mutters a few long sentences from his book, and the third drops dead. The balcony is filling up with three times as many archers, and at least five phalanxes, each with twenty men, are pushing their way through the crowd.

You glance at a nearby statue, looking up at a towering monstrosity, larger than you vaguely remember him. He's wearing bulky armour, with sharp blades attached all over the place. His helmet covers his face entirely, two narrow slits allowing him to see, and a third, diamond shaped eye on the helmet, serving little purpose in the flesh, but making a decent place to stick a ruby when it's in statue form. You feel overcome by feelings of hatred. You remember what your sole purpose is. You WILL kill him, the Emperor of all demon kind.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2011, 08:07:49 pm »

"We're going to be here all night if this keeps up, I'm sorry to say. Come on, let's get out while we can!"

> Start running for an exit
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2011, 08:28:12 pm »

The crowd makes any sort of rush for the exist impossible. Yo do recall that your nemesis is a cheapskate when it comes to human buildings, however.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2011, 08:33:18 pm »

> Look around for potential building entrances

"SO HOUND DOG, BLOODY ENOUGH FOR YA?"
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 53
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!