I Wanna Be The Forums!
August 21, 2014, 09:54:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: The new Bug Thread - ALL BUGS GO HERE - DON'T CREATE NEW TOPICS  (Read 61552 times)
SilentLoner

« Reply #240 on: June 16, 2011, 06:14:45 pm »

Please don't double-post. If you have something to add, just edit your previous post.
pwnsauce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: April 20, 2012, 11:35:23 am »

Chnanging hotkeys to : "ctrl" for jump and "up arrow" to shoot  provoc some awful bugs... like INVULNERABLE dracula and u can't activate some switch ex the switch that turn off the fan to enter in castelvania
Velocity

And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.

View Profile

Ignore
I
« Reply #242 on: May 05, 2012, 06:39:48 pm »

Chnanging hotkeys to : "ctrl" for jump and "up arrow" to shoot  provoc some awful bugs... like INVULNERABLE dracula and u can't activate some switch ex the switch that turn off the fan to enter in castelvania

I wouldn't have thought that it would be due to changing it to those specific keys.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 08:17:28 pm by Evan20000 » Logged
pwnsauce

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: May 06, 2012, 03:50:20 pm »

well, when i have those hotkeys, bugs happends when i change to other hokey it's clean ^^' to me it seems like bugs comes from hotkeys
SuperHero

wrruoorrff

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: May 06, 2012, 05:03:56 pm »

Who in their right mind uses the up arrow for shooting?

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory

Uctioc100

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: May 10, 2012, 08:43:48 pm »

I do sometimes actually. It's easier for me. I have a strong middLe finger.

I'm new around these plains, partner!
OLDGREG

Resident troll

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: May 10, 2012, 09:37:34 pm »

I have to ask, what is up with the uppercase L's, its actually quite annoying.

SuperHero

wrruoorrff

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: May 11, 2012, 08:35:09 pm »

LaCk Of GrAmMaR

Uctioc100

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: May 11, 2012, 09:24:39 pm »

reaLLy?

I'm new around these plains, partner!
SuperHero

wrruoorrff

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: May 11, 2012, 11:23:10 pm »

Oh my fucking god...

CybeastFalzar

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: July 17, 2012, 12:40:56 pm »

If you haven't TOUCHED Gaiden, don't look at this post. This is about IWBTG Gaiden.
In all seriousness though, spoiler alert below. I HIGHLY recommend not viewing this unless you are Kayin or someone else who has made it to the 2nd save point in 1-2.

I found a bug in IWBTGG. I was trying to get past the room in Stage 1-2 with the guy firing a rocket launcher. So i was fooling around, trying to blow up the missile. Which didn't work. Then i hit it with the bionic arm. Immediately, the dude firing it blew up. I was like "OK...?" and started doing that over and over, thinking that was part of the game. Got to the other side of the chasm. Find nothing there. I'm cautious, looking for traps. There are none. I save, then die trying to move on, and find that not only did the bug blow up the first guy, but all the other ones in the room, because there were 2 more. If you absolutely have to see images, I recorded the entire thing. Because I felt like Let's Playing. So yeah, i have 5 screenshots explaining what exactly happened.

Room normally:
The bug itself:
Something i should note about the bug: Hitting the missile sometimes causes it to move in the other direction. Other times it stays on it's original path. Both, however, result in, at the very least, blowing up the first guy. I don't know about the other guys because i didn't make it to the other side of the room on one where the missile kept going.
The other side of the room normally:
The other side after the bug:
While I'm on the subject, before i even started playing, I was already confused. Kayin says press z to jump, x to fire, and x to bionic arm on the download page. This is incorrect, as to bionic arm you need to push c. Just thought i'd throw that out there so no one else gets confused.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 05:24:14 pm by CybeastFalzar » Logged
anzel

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: July 18, 2012, 09:01:05 pm »

I can't even play the game. I get to the 3rd obstacle in the game (on the level 1 circle) and it will freeze. Everything still works, it says press restart to try again, etc.

But it will not restart. I tried everything. I tried the key I had set, I hit every button on my keyboard, used the original restart button it chose, nothing.

Basically, I can't play the game because it bugs.
Trixz11

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: July 19, 2012, 12:38:19 pm »

Get this error upon opening the program.

durr
DeadMan

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: July 19, 2012, 04:13:01 pm »

Ok, so on the map screen. I make it over the fish and the bridge then I get killed by the first level. Game Over screen pops up and I hit retry but it won't work. I press every button on my keyboard and nothing will let me retry
CybeastFalzar

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: July 20, 2012, 03:47:38 pm »

Ok, so on the map screen. I make it over the fish and the bridge then I get killed by the first level. Game Over screen pops up and I hit retry but it won't work. I press every button on my keyboard and nothing will let me retry

Odd. I also got killed by that thing by the first level, but my game didn't freeze. Might have been a blip in your computer or something.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: