I Wanna Be The Forums!
July 29, 2014, 10:48:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 271
  Print  
Author Topic: Velocityquest VI  (Read 49723 times)
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #600 on: March 29, 2012, 04:37:39 pm »

You fly out into the outside! You're in some underground tunnel, but you can see light ahead! You're not sure what's happened to the city, but you think that some time has passed since you arrived here!
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: March 29, 2012, 04:39:22 pm »

Increase my speed, flying for the light.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #602 on: March 29, 2012, 04:51:20 pm »

You fly out of the tunnel, into the night air of the city.

You sense something is...different. You're not sure what it is, but as you scan Evan's memories, you discover that you've failed to warn everyone! The city...they placed it under quarantine! It's Seattle all over again!
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: March 29, 2012, 05:07:34 pm »

Find the grove Justin was in, hoping to find some trace of genetic material that can lead me to him.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #604 on: March 29, 2012, 05:18:15 pm »

You go find the grove, noticing that a lot of military vehicles are around in the streets, which are oddly empty. Justin isn't here, but you find faint traces of his blood. Perhaps you can follow this trail.
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: March 31, 2012, 10:25:14 am »

Turn into a rat, and follow the trail.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #606 on: March 31, 2012, 11:15:38 am »

You follow the trail around for as long as you can, going through the tunnel, and to the motel again. It seems he might have checked back in here...
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: March 31, 2012, 11:22:41 am »

Turn into a raven, and fly onto the windowsill of his room, tapping the glass.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #608 on: March 31, 2012, 11:36:18 am »

You tap the glass, but it seems that he isn't in the same room. At least, you don't think he is, because the person inside doesn't look like him.
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: March 31, 2012, 11:37:47 am »

Fly back down, and turn into a rat. Enter the motel, and see if the trail of blood leads to the same room.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #610 on: March 31, 2012, 11:48:22 am »

The trail's very faint by this point, but it seems he went to the front desk first before going to a different room. You guess you could find out if you consumed the person working the front desk.
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #611 on: March 31, 2012, 12:00:12 pm »

Make sure nobody is looking, and fill the person's trachea completely as I consume them, not letting a single sound escape.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #612 on: March 31, 2012, 12:13:01 pm »

You sneak up behind the man, quickly sliding up his back and then into his throat! You slowly eat away at his body as he struggles to do something, knocking over a lot of things before falling to the floor, rolling around. He slowly stops, though, allowing you to consume him more quickly.

It turns out, Justin is in the room farthest to the right on the first floor! You're glad you know that now.
Logged

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: March 31, 2012, 12:26:14 pm »

Turn into him, putting on his clothing and putting everything back where it was.

Find Justin's room, and knock on the door.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #614 on: March 31, 2012, 12:29:17 pm »

Justin answers the door, sleepy-eyed. He's got a visible mark on his face from when Belle punched him earlier.

"What do you want?"
Logged

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 271
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!