I Wanna Be The Forums!
April 25, 2014, 12:14:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 271
  Print  
Author Topic: Velocityquest VI  (Read 46242 times)
Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: April 01, 2012, 01:23:36 pm »

"Where would you suggest?"
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #706 on: April 01, 2012, 01:25:34 pm »

"Somewhere that isn't here...maybe a basement or something. Come on, follow me." He takes off down a nearby alleyway.
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: April 01, 2012, 01:29:08 pm »

Follow him, still deciding whether to eat him or not.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #708 on: April 01, 2012, 01:35:19 pm »

Perhaps you could save him for later? Or maybe you should just not eat him at all because he's the only friend you have. You shouldn't eat everybody you come across.

You eventually come upon a foreclosed building. Clyde runs along the side, pointing at a door down a staircase that leads to the basement. "The doors locked, but I think you might be able to help open it up."
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: April 01, 2012, 01:37:04 pm »

Turn into a gorilla, and kick the door down.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #710 on: April 01, 2012, 01:42:14 pm »

You knock the door open.

"...You could have been more...you know, subtle about that." He walks inside.
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: April 01, 2012, 01:45:48 pm »

"...You just told me to open it up..."

Look inside.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #712 on: April 01, 2012, 01:49:23 pm »

It's dark down here, and dirty, too. There are a few rooms, but they seem to be quite bare save for a few rats.

"This place is a dump," says Clyde, "but I guess we have time to make it better."
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #713 on: April 01, 2012, 04:09:29 pm »

"I'm fine with it like this."

Turn into a snake, and start getting rid of the rats.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #714 on: April 01, 2012, 04:18:00 pm »

You turn into a snake, heading after and catching a rat, slowly eating it. You can see Clyde clearing out some debris, trying to clean the place as best as he can.

"We're going to need some mats and blankets and other basic supplies. I'm not sleeping on the bare floor."
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #715 on: April 01, 2012, 04:19:28 pm »

"Do you have any of this human currency thing?"
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #716 on: April 01, 2012, 04:22:50 pm »

"You mean money? Well..." Clyde checks his pockets. "I only have about $30 in cash with me."
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #717 on: April 01, 2012, 04:25:06 pm »

"Is that enough for the things you need? I can go buy them if you want."
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #718 on: April 01, 2012, 04:29:14 pm »

"I don't know," says Clyde, "just buy as much as you can with this." He hands you the money. "Remember, we need food, water, mats, and blankets, maybe a few pillows."
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #719 on: April 01, 2012, 04:34:24 pm »

Nod, and turn into the hotel owner, clothing myself and heading outside. Wander around until I find something that might sell the supplies Clyde wanted.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 271
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!