I Wanna Be The Forums!
April 19, 2014, 03:25:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 271
  Print  
Author Topic: Velocityquest VI  (Read 46144 times)
Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1575 on: June 03, 2012, 09:33:23 pm »

"Alright, thanks."

Enter the building the way he left, and go to wherever he's meant to go next.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: June 03, 2012, 09:40:58 pm »

You step inside the building, finding it to look much like a normal building would. However, you step down to a special door at the end of a hallway, and find a scanner. It unlocks the door to the hideout. All you have to do is punch in a code and allow for the eye scanner to verify your identity. The code is 5526814.
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1577 on: June 03, 2012, 09:43:53 pm »

Enter the code, and use the eye scanner, hoping it can't tell the difference.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: June 03, 2012, 10:02:03 pm »

Your imitation is too perfect! It doesn't detect anything.

You step down a flight of stairs after the door opens, and emerge into...your secret PowellCorp installation. Various mutants hang about the place...they all seem so delicious. You suppose a bite coul-WAIT, you would normally head to your room.
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1579 on: June 04, 2012, 07:19:16 pm »

Head to my room, and do what he would usually do there, recalling how much time I have to look around before he has something else he needs to do.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: June 04, 2012, 07:55:01 pm »

You suppose he would need to eat. The mess hall is open for an hour for breakfast.

Your room isn't too furnished. A simple table and regulation sleeping pod are all that decorate your living quarters.
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1581 on: June 04, 2012, 08:29:07 pm »

Walk to the mess hall, paying careful attention to everything on the way there, looking for anything I may be interested in checking out later.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: June 04, 2012, 08:31:12 pm »

You notice that there are a lot of mutants doing things. You also notice various laboratory areas...the answers lie in them.

The mess hall is automated. All you have to do is order a meal from one of several different machines if you wish to eat.
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1583 on: June 04, 2012, 08:47:48 pm »

Choose something I haven't tried before, and begin to eat, remembering how much access I have to the laboratories.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: June 04, 2012, 09:00:08 pm »

You decide to try a hamburger...

What you get is a meat patty covered in bread and vegetables. You also get water as a side beverage.
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1585 on: June 04, 2012, 09:10:15 pm »

Begin eating, and remember how much of the base I'm allowed to access.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: June 04, 2012, 09:17:07 pm »

You have little clearance, since you're a mutant guard. Someone with more clearance would be a scientist, and you find that they're quite plentiful around the base...PowellCorp seems to be more fun than FrundTech, since they allow for genetic modification of their personnel.
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1587 on: June 04, 2012, 09:19:37 pm »

Think carefully, recalling whether he has a particular scientist he would go to were he having any complications related to his powers.
Logged
DraconicDescendant
Moderator
The Guy
*****
Posts: 1991


Sexy-ass smoke ganks


View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: June 04, 2012, 09:24:25 pm »

He would...make an appointment with the mutant corrections office...who he knew he could definitely trust.
Logged

SAMMAMISH

Velocity
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 388


And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.


View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1589 on: June 04, 2012, 09:41:40 pm »

Remember any previous meetings he's had with them, and how many people were in the room at the time.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 271
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2008, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!