I Wanna Be The Forums!
July 22, 2014, 11:31:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Chat button has been eaten. Click here to join in the idling fun!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 518
  Print  
Author Topic: DraconicQuest V  (Read 76335 times)
Velocity

And thou! Beside me, whistling in the darkness.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: April 03, 2012, 09:57:12 pm »

"Coming from the werewolf." she says, opening the door to the rooftop. "Hair dye's expensive, and I can't even afford to feed myself without my roommates at the minute. But hey, like you said, it's the only thing people remember about me. At least it's something I can change. If my hair was normal they might pay attention to something I can't."

She stops in the middle of the roof, turning to you.
"Now, what did you need to talk to me about?"
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 03, 2012, 09:59:27 pm »

"First off, I'm not a werewolf, I can be any number of things I desire to be. Second, I want to know, why did you pull a gun on those cops in the first place? And how did you get caught?"

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: April 09, 2012, 05:06:57 pm »

She frowns at your question.

"Long story short, an officer called Carson killed my father. I watched him patrolling for weeks, and found a spot he and his partner always passed at around the same time. Those three knew EXACTLY where I was planning to shoot from, and got me by surprise. I told the two guys I was working with exactly what I was planning beforehand. Bastards tipped them off. When I looked for them earlier, they'd moved."
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 09, 2012, 05:13:45 pm »

"Well, I guess we took care of one problem back there, then. The thing is, though, now the police are actively searching for a wolf-like beast, and since they knew you were at that scene, they'd take you in and would very likely be quite impolite while asking you questions about me."

> Slowly begin turning into a humanoid feline while talking

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: April 10, 2012, 03:39:55 pm »

She tries to maintain eye contact, but keeps glancing uncomfortably at your rising ears.

"Carson wasn't there, and I want to track down the two who sold me out. I can't stay here forever."
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 10, 2012, 04:16:20 pm »

"That's great. I can get you all the information you need from inside the department. As for your commode...I know somewhere else, but it isn't much more comfortable."

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: April 10, 2012, 04:24:44 pm »

"I think I'm fine here for now, but we need a way for you to contact me more easily. I have a shitty cell-phone with a few dollars on it. If you don't have one I'm guessing the cop did."
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 10, 2012, 04:26:53 pm »

"Right, I just need your number. But I don't want to put you on speed dial, do you have a scrap of paper?"

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: April 10, 2012, 04:43:51 pm »

She finds a scrap of paper in her pocket, and leans on a nearby wall, writing her number on it, and handing it to you.

"Goes without saying, but don't send anything stupid, since NATCA means they'll read all our messages. They've got a lot of texts to read, though, so they won't notice that you suddenly started talking to a random stranger unless they're monitering you specifically. Send me something that seems like a perfectly normal message. If you want to meet up, mention the meeting spot vaguely, like the café near the place we met, rather than using any street names. If you need to warn me about anything, make it sound like it's about something mundane. If they find out where I live, ask me when I'm planning on moving, for example."
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 10, 2012, 04:46:23 pm »

"Alright. I'll keep that in mind. Well, this little meeting was quite productive! I guess I'll be off to attend to something else I was planning on doing now."

> Turn back into the blonde man, then walk back down with her

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: April 10, 2012, 05:00:24 pm »

"Alright. See you soon, Drake. Try not to become the mask or anything clichéd like that."

You turned into the feline much more easily than you would have previously, and the blonde man is even easier. She stays on the roof, and waves a little as you leave.

Jessica enters the apartment as you pass it, and gives you an irritated look for some reason, but closes the door behind her before you can say anything. Apart from that, you leave without incidence.
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 10, 2012, 05:03:26 pm »

> Head back to my private little room with all of my supplies, collect the weapons, and turn into the woman I was when I entered the Red Eagle the first time, heading back there

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: April 10, 2012, 05:08:42 pm »

You collect your weapons without any problems, and it seems like the Red Eagle is open. You're wearing John's clothes, though, so you might want to change that.
DraconicDescendant
The Guy

Sexy-ass smoke ganks

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 10, 2012, 05:10:30 pm »

> Form a more normal set of jeans, running shoes, a striped shirt, and a light jacket, then enter the bar, firing my gun

"I SAID I'D BE BACK! NOW HOW MANY OF YOU WORTHLESS PILES OF SHIT ARE STILL HERE AFTER THAT!?"

Velocity

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: April 10, 2012, 05:22:03 pm »

You hide nearby, and manage your new clothes in only ten minutes.

You're improving. Good.

Most of the people from yesterday are back again. They all start running for the bar and trying to climb over it to get to the back exit at the same time. There's a lot of punching and shoving, but nobody actually gets over.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 518
  Print  

Jump to: